About The First Apostolic Church of Aurora
Our congregation is comprised of people of various races, ethnic origins, ages, and social backgrounds. We believe that everyone is important! So whether you're a spiritual seeker who's just starting to ask questions about God, or a committed Christian who wants to sink the roots of your faith even deeper, you can find a home here at the First Apostolic Church of Aurora (FAC).
FAC is a place of fellowship and fun with a friendly atmosphere that you will want to be a part of. We have something for everyone. Everyone has a place, and something they can be a part of at FAC.
God has truly blessed us! We have seen many individuals baptized in Jesus name and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit, our services are vibrant and full of the Spirit of God!
We invite you to come and find your place!
Our Mission Statement:
We exist to introduce people into a saving and growing relationship with Jesus Christ and to serve believers on their spiritual journey.
- Truth - The Bible as the Word of God, is the sole authority for our Lives. Truth is the catalyst for transformation, setting people free from binding, destructive lifestyles and philosophies.
- Grace – God’s unconditional love, sacrifice and favor is for everyone. God accepts each of us as we are, but loves us too much to leave us as we are, calling us to a higher level of living to the full.
- Worship – Our lives are for His glory. Worship should involve the whole person: body, emotions, intellect, and will. It is a lifestyle of obedience, not simply a once a week experience.
- Community / Fellowship – We were designed to live and grow in a series of relationships. Intimate relationships with God, family, fellow believers and our neighbors.
- Evangelism – Through the cross Jesus Christ valued humanity, the only eternal creation, above everything and we should as well.
- Discipleship – God saved us with the express purpose of transforming us and developing us into His image and likeness; this is the journey of a lifetime.
- Stewardship – God has entrusted in us: time, talent, and treasure, expecting us to invest them first in His Kingdom, for His Glory.
You'll find that this is a place where you really matter because you really do matter to God.
Here we clarify exactly what we believe.